Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Finally went to CVS!

I have not been to any CVS in a very long time...why?  A very silly reason, but I can't park my 15-passeger van in my local CVS's parking lot!  Since DH and I 'traded' vehicles with each other, I can't go to CVS!  Not that I was too upset about it.  CVS (for me) takes too long to figure out and I would never find the items in stock and I was not too good at getting things for the same low prices as other people could do.  So it ended up not being worth my time.

But now, CVS has opened a new store very close to my house...and I can park my van there too!  So I visited the new store.  I didn't do great, but considering I waited until late Saturday night to go (and the only reason I went then was I found out that we were down to 1 roll of toilet paper in a house with 8 people and 3 bathrooms!)  Yikes!  So, I dug out my coupons and 'got back into CVS'ing.

Here is what I ended up with:



7 bottles Dawn .97ea (no coupons)
1 Nivea lip care 2.99 1/1 any Nivea product
1 2L bottle Coke 1.34
1 Charmin TP 5.97

used $5/15 Rec'd in mail for Grand Opening
1.99/1 Free 2L coke for Grand Opening (not sure why it took off 1.99?)
1/1 any Nivea product Manuf coupon
.25/1 Charmin

Paid OOP w/tax: 9.53
Rec'd: 1 ECB (Charmin) and 2.99 ECB (Nivea)

Not the greatest, but I was happy that for basically what I would have paid for the TP, I also got Dawn and Nivea.

No comments: