Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm Sad...may my coupon binder rest in peace.


So, I use a binder with baseball card pages to organize my coupons. I have them alphabetized by product name. I have one page for food items and one page for non-food items for each letter of the alphabet.  I found that I have gradually changed to shopping by product name rather than type.  I no longer think "Hey, I need shampoo - let's see what shampoo coupons I have."  Now I think, "Powerade is on sale, do I have a coupon for Powerade?"

I also have one page for Publix, Kroger, and a page for the remaining stores I will shop at during the current week) in which I put my coupons that I will need for that shopping trip.  So I have all that I need in front of the binder and the others too.

When I open the binder I should see something like this...


Instead, I see something like this...

Time to toss this wonderful binder and get a new one.  Actually, I have one that I used and then found this one that I liked better.  So I guess I will go back to the 'old' one until I can find another like this.  I think I am more worried about finding one at the great price I got this red one - $2.48 at Target about 2 and a half years ago.

No comments: