Sunday, February 15, 2009

This Week's Menu - 2/15 - 2/21

I probably need to start including my weekly menu. I need to do this on Sunday rather than Monday as I see that most people do. I usually hit the ground running Monday morning and if it isn't already done - well, I end up winging it for the week or until I realize I need to do the menu plan. So, here is this week's menu. I just plan 7 meals and then decide each night which fits best into the schedule.

1. Pork loin roast, mashed potatos, steamed frozen veggies
2. Chicken helper, veggies (use cooked chicken from freezer)
3. Hamburger steak, homemade baked fries, veggies
4. BBQ chicken breast, buttered pasta, veggies
5. Something using leftover pork loin - perhaps pot pie type meal (have Pillsbury pizza crust to use up)
6. Chicken & broccoli & rice casserole, salad
7. Soup with leftovers from week, cornbread muffins

This week's menu is totally from my stockpile, so I do not need to buy anything this week. I totally love to go shopping out of my freezer for meals!

But I will look to see what I might like to add to my stockpile for cheap and what is free.

No comments: