Saturday, January 23, 2010

Well, this should be interesting....

Guess what?  Of course, during the Eat from the Pantry Challenge month of January, Ingles would have to have triple coupon week AND Kroger has the 'whatever they call it' Buy 10 Get $5 off promo going from Jan. 24 - Jan. 30!  And here I am trying not to go shopping too much...

Plus I have 2 kiddos working very hard on 4-H Cloverleaf DPA speeches and they compete Sat (a week from today).  So I really need to be focused on working with them.  (They still need to basically memorize their 5-min speeches and practice with all their props and posters).

So, hopefully the need to work with my kids will somewhat balance the 'need' to shop during these sales!  HaHa!

Well, off to plan my shopping trips - at least my coupons are caught up!

No comments: