Sunday, February 21, 2010

February Meal Plan - updated

I just wanted to see how I was doing with our mealplan since I did not print it out.  I usually keep it on my refrigerator so I know what to take out of the large freezer for the week.  Well, considering I don't have a printed copy to look at, I don't think we did too bad.  We have had some of the meals twice though this month, so this week maybe I can do some different meals.  I have alot of cooked chicken in the refrigerator, so I will definitely be doing some chicken dishes.  Also, it's time to think about getting March's mealplan started.
 
February Mealplan

1. Homemade pizza, salad
2. Chicken & broccoli & rice bake w/cheese topping
3. Hamburger steak, boiled potato, veggie
4. Meatloaf, mashed potato, veggie
5. Meatballs, julienne potato, veggie
6. Chicken pot pie
7. Spagetti (use buitoni), salad
8. Broiled/baked chicken breast, rice, veggie
9. Taco soup, chips
10. Chicken & rice bake (from can of evap milk)
11. Soup w/leftovers
12. Roast turkey, Stuffing, veggie
13. Lasagna (need to use noodles) buy ricotta/cottage cheese
14. Chicken alfredo (HH), veggie
15. Chili w/ baked potato
16. Fish? Or fishsticks?
17. Grilled cheese and soup
18. Sausage and rice casserole (use gr.turkey w/ old bay seasoning)
19. Waffles, sausage, scrambled eggs
20. Macaroni and cheese w/beef, veggie, salad
21. Tacos, (buy tortillas), Mexican rice
22. Soup w/ leftovers
23. Turkey tetrazzini, veggies
24. Shrimp poppers, rice, veggie
25. Philly cheesesteak HH, veggie
26. Chicken alfredo HH, veggie
27. Chicken and dressing (stovetop), sweet potato (frozen or boxed),veggie
28. Taco casserole w/chips (buy chips)
29. BBQ pulled pork (crockpot),veggies, potato/rice/pasta

Reminders:
Use up 10 grapefruit
Need to make pumpkin pie (use canned pumpkin)
Use whole wheat pasta in soups
Use up instant grits for breakfasts
Packets of Yakisoba in soups-continue to use
Use oatmeal in meatloaf, muffins, breads

I plan on making extra of these to put into the freezer for next month:
Waffles (probably won’t last til next month!)  Nope - they didn't!!
Chili
Turkey tetrazzini
Chicken pot pie
Meatloaf (already cooked)
Freeze leftover BBQ pork

This will be more than one day for me. Probably I’ll do this as time permits during the month.

No comments: