Friday, February 5, 2010

Kroger - Mega Sale!

I know, I keep shopping and shopping, but if I remember correctly in years past, I did the same thing.  I shop and shop and shop in January and then I don't do alot of shopping for several months. 

 
8 pkgs Mission tortillas  1.49 - .75/1 coupons = .75ea


  
Found out at Christmas that my family really likes these.  I would NEVER pay almost $4 a pkg for rolls. But for $1.99 - .50/1 dbl = .99ea,  I stocked up on these.

  
10 bags Goldfish  .88 ea

  
This is what brought my total up so high!  DS wanted some body wash and we needed the battery charger.  The Axe was part of the Mega sale = $2.49.  Dial had $1/1 blinkies beside them and were on sale 3/$10, so $2.33ea.  My camera goes through batteries like there's no tomorrow, and at $10 each time that gets too expensive.  So we went ahead and bought a battery charger w/ batteries for $16.


And finally the tomatoes.  Stocked up for spaghetti sauce and chili.  Plus, we never have paper/plastic cups and during the spring and summer months we always have tons of kids.  So hence the need for cups.  We are set for the summer - especially if I can make them put their names on the cups and try to wash and reuse them some.
Solo cups  1.48 - 1/1  =  .48ea
Hunts tomato sauce  .49 - .45/3  =  .19ea
Rotel tomatoes  .49 - .30/1  =  -.11ea
Krusteaz cookie mix  1.48 - 1/1  =  .48ea

Would have been:  138.38
Total OOP:  52.37 ($28 of it was the soap and battery charger)

No comments: