Friday, February 19, 2010

Walmart

Stopped at Walmart to check out the clearence stuff.  My oldest DS needed a graphing calculator and we were prepared to pay $100 for it.  (Now you know where all my grocery savings went!)  But when he got there our Walmart was clearing out tons of stuff to reset displays and, you guessed it, all the calculators were on sale for 50% off!  So he was able to get one for $45!  And we found a few other things too:  folders, calendars, some bright orange storage cubes thingies (orange isn't our color, but they will hold stockpile stuff or toys no matter what color they are) for 50% off!

By the way, I went only needing milk and bread and a calculator!
Here are the grocery items we got:



1 gal milk   2.28
2 loaves white bread   1.18ea
2 loaves wheat bread  1.50ea (yes those are peelies on the bread!  I am kind of glad the cashier left them on the pkg so I can price that bread at some of the other stores - it will be .70 off!)
2 Knox geletin  1.28ea  - 4/1

So, OOP for groceries:  2.20

Other stuff brought my total up to $50

I also shopped at Kroger and Publix.

Linked to:  Coupon Saving Game
Linked to I Heart Publix

No comments: